Royal Essence Candles stands behind the quality of every candle. Occassional imperfections do occur in the look or surface and are reasonable and expected in a hand poured product. This does not effect the fragrance value or the burn time.
While we are certain you will be happy with any of our hand crafted products, Royal Essence Candles understands that not everyone has the same tastes. If any of our products do not live up to your expectations, let us know. We not only welcome praise but give careful consideration to any constructive criticism. You may contact us at 877-977-0956 or send us an e-mail.
Shipping & Handling
Royal Essence Candles uses the following three shipping methods. Unless otherwise requested, Standard Ground will the method utilized.
Next Day Air:
UPS Next Day Air Saver offers an affordable delivery option for those important shipments that require next-business-day delivery, but don't have to be there in the morning. UPS guarantees delivery by 3:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. to commercial destinations.
Second Day Air:
UPS 2nd Day Air provides guaranteed on-time delivery to every address throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. This service is an economical alternative for time-sensitive shipments that do not require overnight service.
Prompt, dependable, low-cost ground delivery makes UPS Ground an excellent choice for all your routine shipments. UPS Ground reaches every address throughout the 48 contiguous states. See the shipping zones map to determine how many days it will take for your package to arrive via Standard Ground.
If you require a different carrier, please make note in the special instructions section while checking out. Additional shipping costs may apply. If you have questions, please contact us.
Royal Essence Candles wants you to have the highest level satisfaction and safety while using our candles, and we believe this can be achieved by taking note of the following safety precautions and using some common sense.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended for any period of time.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Some of the containers may become hot from prolonged burning of candles. Use caution when coming into contact with them.
- Keep the area around the wick free from wick trimmings and debris to prevent a fire.
- To prevent damage to furniture, always use some type of heat-resistant protective surface to place candles upon.
- Do not burn candles near anything can catch fire.
- When blowing a candle out, use caution so as not to splatter liquid wax.
- Do not use water or any other type of liquid to extinguish candles. Blow them out gently or use a snuffer.
- Be aware that candles placed next to each other for decoration can burn unexpectedly due to multiple sources of heat.
- While our candles smell very similar to food, the wax is not edible.